1. An accepted paper will be published in the proceedings only if the final camera-ready version is
accompanied by the payment of at least one regular registration (APNNS Member or Non-Member)
for one of the authors (even if all authors of the paper are students, i.e., a student registration does
not cover any papers).
2. No accepted paper is included in the Proceedings without the payment of the required registration
3. Each registration covers one paper. Presentation of a second paper will incur a charge of USD 150
(APNNS member) and USD 175 (non-APNNS member).
4. The page limit for each paper is specified in your acceptance email. Additional pages will be
permitted for an additional charge of 100 USD for each page in LNCS/CCIS papers.
5. To qualify for the student rate, a proof of current full-time student status (i.e., a copy of student card
or certification from University) will be required.
6. Cancellation Policy for Authors: Refund (less $75 USD for handling charge) will be provided for
cancellation requests received by Oct. 20, 2022. Refunds will NOT be provided for cancellation after
this date. No refunds for Listeners.
7. APNNS reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference, if the paper is
not presented by one of the authors at the conference.
8. It is the policy of ICONIP 2022 that new authors cannot be added at the time of submitting the final camera ready papers.
9. To join APNNS, please go to the APNNS membership site (https://www.apnns.org/member/). The
annual APNNS membership fee is: 15 USD (regular) and 10 USD (student). Keep in mind that a few
days will be needed to approve your membership.